The Acid Hybrid ONE combines the go-anywhere rugged appeal of our mountain bikes with the comfort and adaptability of our touring bikes. Sleek, affordable, easy to ride and even easier to slot into your daily life, it’s a Bosch e-bike for all reasons – and there’s even a trapeze frame version, so everyone can find the perfect fit. The powerful and reliable Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit and battery slot elegantly into the custom aluminium frame, providing smooth, silent assistance for your pedalling. Slick-shifting Shimano 9 speed gears and powerful Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes mean you’ll always be able to find the right gear and control your speed safely, while a plush Suntour suspension fork and big, grippy Schwalbe tyres give a comfortable, sure-footed ride.
- Model year: 2019
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Advanced Hydroforming, Agile Ride Geometry, Double Butted, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery
- Suspension fork: SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil, 100mm
- Drive unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus Generation 3 (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack 500
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M2000-SGS, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake system: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Wheels: 28”
- Tires: Schwalbe Active 2.25
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Seat: Natural Fit Active
Rental fee: This bike can be rented for a daily fee of 40 euro.